Print-Rite was awarded the 7th Hong Kong Innovative Technologies Achievenment Awards – “Hong Kong Innovation Award”: Silver Award for its 3D Metal Printing Technology by Hong Kong Federation of Innovative Technologies and Manufacturing Industries. The awarding ceremony will be held on 11 December, 2017.
What you need to know about Print-Rite 3D Metal Printing Technology:
- Print-Rite starts this metal 3D printing technology development from Oct 2015.
- AMSS Technology which applys to Print-Rite 3D Metal Printer can largely reduce the cost on metal 3D printing. It allows more corporate to use metal printing in their business to improve productivity.
- Total cost is only 20% of the major metal 3D printing solutions.
- Similar print speed as FDM printing. Faster than major metal 3D printing solutions
- Similar printing procedure with FDM printing. Easy to use and maintain.
- Filament in spool is easy for storage and handling. Reduce wastage in printing.