The 3D printing software solution Repetier-Host has released a new version specialize for Print-Rite and CoLiDo 3D printers. The new version 1.5.5 has improved the overall 3D printing efficiency and quality. The improvements apply to all CoLiDo printer models.
CoLiDo 3D printer users are recommended to upgrade to Print-Rite CoLiDo Repetier-host 1.5.5.
If you haven’t install Repetier-Host for Print-Rite to your computer, you can download the new version from here and install to your computer directly.
If you have install older version of Repetier-Host for Print-Rite to your computer, plesae uninstall the older version from your computer first. Then you can download the new version from here and install to your computer.
What’s News in Print-Rite CoLiDo Repetier-host 1.5.5
- Improved communication.
- Smoother gcode visualization.
- Named scripts.
- Fixed extruder assignment for Slic3r.
- Improved garbage collection handling.
- Faster object analysis.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Speed up the printing speed.
- Optimize the printing settings.
- Optimize the silky strings.
- Optimize the support settings to make the support be easier to remove.