All CoLiDo 3D printers are bundled with Print-Rite CoLiDo Repetier-HOST.
Latest version: 1.5.5 (for Windows) / 0.56 (for Mac OS)
|Software name / version||File Type||File Size (MB)||Update||Download Link|
|Print-Rite CoLiDo Repetier-host 1.5.5 for Windows||ZIP||33.9||22 Oct 2015||Click here|
|Instruction for upgrading from older version to Print-Rite CoLiDo Repetier-host 1.5.5 for Windows||1.38||22 Oct 2015||Click here|
|Print-Rite CoLiDo Repetier-host 0.95 for Windows||ZIP||20.9||22 Oct 2015||Click here|
|Print-Rite CoLiDo Repetier-host 0.56 for Mac OS||ZIP||30.7||22 Oct 2015||Click here|
|Print-Rite CoLiDo Repetier-host 0.56 for Mac OS – for CoLiDo Compact||ZIP||32.2||21 Feb 2017||Click here|
|Print-Rite CoLiDo Repetier-host 0.56 for Mac OS – for CoLiDo DIY||ZIP||32.2||21 Feb 2017||Click here|
|Print-Rite CoLiDo Repetier-host 0.56 for Mac OS – for CoLiDo M2020||ZIP||32.2||21 Feb 2017||Click here|
|Print-Rite CoLiDo Repetier-host 0.56 for Mac OS – for CoLiDo X3045||ZIP||32.2||21 Feb 2017||Click here|
If you have a CoLiDo 3d printer, you need to feed it with data. The typical workflow is as follows:
- Create a 3d model or get it from the internet.
- Arrange one or more models on a virtual print plate.
- Slice the the models into thin slices and compute a path for printer head. This is done by a slicing software, which converts the model into g-code, the language your printer speaks.
- Check the created g-code for errors and printability.
- Send the g-code to your printer or copy the code to a SD card, which you can insert into your printer. (SD card only applicable to CoLiDo 2.0, CoLiDo 2.0+, CoLiDo M2020 and CoLiDo X3045)
- Monitor your CoLiDo 3D printer.
Repetier-Host is the ALL-IN-ONE SOFTWARE SOLUTION for your CoLiDo 3D printer. Except for point 1 the host offers everything you need. As you will see, the host interface offers different tabs to guide you easily through the workflow – 3d printing has never been easier!
What’s News in Print-Rite CoLiDo Repetier-host 1.5.5
- Improved communication.
- Smoother gcode visualization.
- Named scripts.
- Fixed extruder assignment for Slic3r.
- Improved garbage collection handling.
- Faster object analysis.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Speed up the printing speed.
- Optimize the printing settings.
- Optimize the silky strings.
- Optimize the support settings to make the support be easier to remove.