1. Refer to chapter 6.5.1 in user manual, once the nozzle reached the setting temperature, please press the printer head arm and at the same time pull on the filament to extract it from the nozzle.
2. Refer to the label on the printer, clear the nozzle using longer Allen Key in the accessory.
1. The platform maybe too close to the nozzle tip, which will prevent the filament extruding from the nozzle. Please select “Prepare”-“Platform Location” of LCD screen to calibrate the platform. (refer to chapter 6.2 in user manual)
2. Remove the filament from the printer head (refer to chapter 6.5.1 in user manual), cut the filament tip flat and re-load it into the printer head. Make sure that the filament is properly inserted into the nozzle receiving port. (refer to chapter 5.8 in user manual)
Cut the filament to make sure that it is straight and does not curl. Then press the printer head arm and re-load the filament to the printer head. (refer to chapter 5.8 in user manual)
1. The filament is not properly inserted into the nozzle . Please unload the filament, cut the end of the filament flat and re-load into the printer head. (refer to chapter 5.8)
2. It maybe a short length of the filament blocked in the nozzle from the last time it printed. Refer to chapter 6.5.1 in user manual, heat the nozzle and push the blocked filament into the nozzle tip by loading new filament, the blocked filament will be melted out
1. Check if the nozzle actual temperature reach the setting temperature;
2. Refer to chapter 6.5.1 in user manual, when the nozzle actual temperature reach the setting temperature, press he printer head arm and push a bit filament into the nozzle, then pull the filament out.
1. Please wait a few minutes for the platform and the printed samples cooldown, then remove the printed sample.
2. If the printed samples still stick to the platform tightly, please carefully remove it using a thin sheet of metal.
1. Make the temperature setting correct. PLA, nozzle temperature is 205℃, platform temperature is 70℃; ABS: nozzle temperature is 220℃, platform temperature is 110℃. Make sure the selected setting is matched with the material you are using.
2. Re-calibrate the platform to meet “calibration standard condition” (The test sheet must be lay down flat in the platform and the test sheet must be touching the nozzle tip).
3. Make sure there is no dust, oil or damage coating on the platform. If yes, please clean up or replace the platform.
1. Turn off the printer and turn on again the printer.
2. If the printer still cannot read the file, please check if the files saved in SD card in .GCO format. If the file is not .GCO format, please convert it to .GCO format through Repetier-Host software. (refer to chapter 7.3 in user manual)
1. Please double check if the SD card insert into the SD card slot well. If not, please re-insert.
2. The screen show the message though the SD card inserted into the slot, please check if the “Test1.gco” file really stored in SD card. If not, please contact with after-sales service at [email protected]
1. Push the knob beside LCD panel and rotate it to select “Stop print”. After the nozzle stop working, rotate the knob to select “Prepare” and push the knob to confirm. Then rotate the knob to select “Auto Home”.
NOTE: Please be more patient after selecting “Stop print”, the printer need ~30s to buffer.
2. If the printing still not stop after above, please turn off the printer, wait ~10s and turn it back on. Then push the knob and select “Prepare”-“Auto Home” so the printer head go to initial position.
1. Refer to chapter 7.2 & 7.3 in user manual, re-setup Repetier-Host and select correct filament material to print.
2. The printed object will have different printing effect with different filament material. For example, if the object cannot be printed well with ABS filament, you can test to print with PLA filament.
3. Check if the object shape is closed drawing, if it need scale up/down, rotating, adding supporter, etc to meet FDM process.
1. Refer to chapter 5.10 in user manual, ensure the printer connect to computer with cable and turn on;
2. Refer to chapter 7.2 in user manual, ensure the selection of COM port in printer setting is right.
1. Adjust the butterfly nut to have the nozzle tip more close to the platform.
2. The contact area of the object to the platform is too small, use Repetier software to add brim before slicing: Click“Configure”- “Brim”, change the default setting“0”to “5~6mm”.
3. Add the nozzle temperature higher 5~10℃.
When load STL file to Repetier software, the object will show all red color in the 3D view window, it means that the file can be sliced.
1. If the object show some red and some green, it mean the object has unclosed line or surface and cannot be sliced. For the small problem, Repetier can auto diagnose through clicking“Deep Analysis”in “Object Analysis”. If It still cannot be fixed by Repetier, please repair the object file in 3D designer.
2. If the object show blue, it means the object is not in the printing area or exceed the printing area, please click “ ”place in the middle and “ ”lay down or scale down.