English version only
(Last revised: 1 Sep 2015)
Thank you for choosing CoLiDo 3D printer. Adhering the concept of the high quality designing and manufacture, CoLiDo 3D printer provides you with an excellent 3d printing experience. In order to maximize its functionality, please read the user manual carefully before use it.
We provide 1 year warranty from the date of purchase as shown on product’s warranty card. Free nozzle replacement is within 3 months from the date of purchase. However, no warranty services are provided on outgoing, machine packaging materials, power cord, USB cable, and the glass platform.
With any request for warranty service, you must provide the product name, serial number and date of purchase. To protect your warranty rights, please request the dealer to fill in the product information and purchase date at the bottom of this warranty card. Please keep the warranty card carefully. Administration charges could be charged if you lose the warranty card.
Please retain all original packaging material. If you need warranty service, please ship your product with the original packaging. Shipping without the original packaging material may cause product damage during the shipment and may result in service fees for which you will be responsible.
IN ALL EVENTS, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF COLIDO FOR ANY PRODUCT DEFECTS OR ANY DAMAGES ARISING THEREFROM WILL NOT EXCEED THE END-USER’S PURCHASE PRICE FOR THIS PRODUCT, PLUS ANY NECESSARY EXPENSES INCURRED BY THE END-USER IN REQUESTING WARRANTY SERVICE.
What is covered
Except as stated below, this Product is warranted to the original end-user buyer against any defects in material and workmanship that arise as a result of normal and reasonable use of the Product. This warranty is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases, leases or otherwise obtains the Product from the original end-user buyer.
What is not covered
The following cases are not included in the warranty. The agent might charge a fee to provide warranty service if you need it.
- a) The fault and damage are made by user’s including the user does not install the printer in line with the user manual. .
- b) The fault and damage are caused by user’s mishandling such as liquid pouring over onto the machine.
- c) Non-functional failure of compatibility for example, electricity and voltage input, use of wrong cord and the printing speed at various printing format.
- d) Without written authorization of product disassembly, repair, modification and damage caused by failure.
- e) Faults and damage as a result of excessive use of force to the machine
- f) Using non Print-Rite or CoLiDo filament material
- g) The packaging comes in an abnormal form such as without foam protectors. All products are packed in a foam protector to ensure proper protection during delivery. If the fault and damages arise during the process of delivery, no warranty should be covered.
What CoLiDo will do
In the event a Product defect is covered by this warranty, CoLiDo will repair or replace the Product at no charge to the end-user, other than any shipping charges as stated below.
Get your service
If you have any problems on CoLiDo 3D printer, CoLiDo Technical Support Team would like to assist you. Please contact us at [email protected] or fill in and submit the technical support form on http://www.colido.com/online-support/technical-support/. In order to receive warranty service, you must provide the Product name, serial number and date of purchase.
If the Product is eligible for warranty service, you will receive a confirmation email from CoLiDo Technical Support Team. You must then ship the Product to the following address:
Print-Rite N.A. Inc.
341 Mason Rd, La Vergne, TN 37086, United States
Print-Rite Europe Ltd
Amber Drive, Langley Mill, Nottingham, United Kingdom, NG16 4BE
Tel: +44 (0) 1773 761246
Payment for Shipping Costs
The end-user is responsible for the costs of shipping the Product to the assigned service center for warranty service. If an end-user submits a Product for warranty service within the warranty period, and the Product has a Product defect covered by this warranty, CoLiDo will be responsible for the costs of shipping the repaired or replacement Product to the end-user. In alI other cases, the end-user is responsible for the costs of shipping the Product back to CoLiDo. If CoLiDo determines in its sole discretion that the circumstances so warrant, CoLiDo may elect to reimburse the end–user for the end-user’s shipping costs.
CoLiDo ordinarily uses ground shipping for the return of a Product to the end-user after any warranty service. If an end-user requests that the Product be returned by an alternate method of shipment, and CoLiDo agrees to the alternative method, the end-user is responsible for the costs of the shipment by the alternative method.
Other Terms and Conditions
When providing any warranty service, CoLiDo reserves the right to repair the Product with materials and parts selected by CoLiDo or to replace the Product with another product of the same kind, at the option of CoLiDo. Any replacement product may be new, refurbished, or used, provided that the replacement product has functionality at least equal to that of the Product being replaced. After any repair or replacement, the original warranty period will continue from the end-user’s purchase date without extension or renewal.
CoLiDo may charge the end user for all costs incurred by CoLiDo with respect to a Product submitted for warranty service under any of the following circumstances:
- Misuse: In the case of any defect or damage to the Product caused by incorrect use, improper installation, abnormal wear, physical damage or deformation caused by falls or blows, burnt circuits resulting from action by the user, broken or bent interfaces or pins, or any other defect or physical damage to the product caused by misuse.
- Incompatibility issues: In the case of any problem not directly related to the Product itself, such as a complaint of a conflict with or interference from other electronic equipment, a failure to perform as the user expected, noise from motor operation, printing speed, or odor caused from printing.
- Damage caused by force majeure (such as a lightning strike, fire, earthquake, floods, civil disturbance or war, or any other event beyond human control.)
- Any request for warranty service after expiration of the warranty period.
Limitation of Warranties
THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS LIMITED TO THE PERIOD OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE. NEITHER COLIDO NOR ANY OF ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS MAKES ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, COLIDO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability
THE REMEDIES PROVIDED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY ARE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY DEFECTS IN THE PRODUCT.
EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, IN NO EVENT SHALL COLIDO OR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT), WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER COLIDO OR ANY OF ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS IS ADVISED OR KNOWLEDGABLE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN ALL EVENTS, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF COLIDO FOR ANY PRODUCT DEFECTS OR ANY DAMAGES ARISING THEREFROM WILL NOT EXCEED THE ORIGINAL END-USER’S PURCHASE PRICE FOR THIS PRODUCT PLUS ANY NECESSARY EXPENSES INCURRED BY THE ORIGINAL END-USER IN REQUESTING WARRANTY SERVICE.